We’re proud to say that we manufacture all of our kitchens out of three state of the art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at affordable prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, you’ll have the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
This year also saw Wren named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest privately owned company in the UK.
We could not be more excited to be opening brand new kitchen showrooms in the USA throughout 2020. We are looking for exceptional people to join our retail teams and begin an exciting and fast-paced career. This is the perfect time to join Wren as we begin our rapid growth across the East Coast.
Wren Kitchens provides the best kitchen showrooms to allow customers to inspire themselves and create a truly unique tailored kitchen at affordable prices. Our retail teams look after our customers from design to installation to ensure customers have a seamless process buying their dream kitchen.
- Manage the end to end customer experience; engaging customers and generating leads, inspirational design, customer sign off, pre-installation, delivery and installation
- Working with Installation Managers to ensure service standards of Installers and installations are maintained
- Regular communication with customers to ensure they are happy with the showrooms service, designs and overall customer service
- Managing a customer lead bank, generating appointments & managing outstanding quotes to ensure sales are converted through exceptional customer service
- Allocating online appointment requests, telephone and walk-in customers to designers to improve appointment volumes
- Ensure showroom kitchen displays are kept in high-quality condition and maintain high standards within the showroom
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose-built 3D CAD software
- Confirm all details with customers before delivery and gain their sign off using our customer charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
What’s great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- Excellent holiday allowance
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Insurance
We are looking for self-motivated high achievers who are passionate about looking after our customers. Below are some key points about you to consider for your application:
- Kitchen design experience is preferable but not essential
- Experience in a customer service or sales role is preferable but not essential
- You can work 40 hours a week including weekends and evenings
- You’re customer-focused and prepared to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment
- You’ll have the ability to work in a large sales team and achieve key performance metrics
- You’ll be results-driven and have experience hitting or exceeding targets